Saturday, April 4, 2009

Where is the tolerance?

So I was wondering, I just read an article written by Julie Limbaugh talking about her relationship with her cousin Rush. She apparently is a liberal, but anytime she tells someone her name she receives the ill of the left. She talks about how she had to avoid certain professors or her grade would have been lower because of her uncle, and how she wasn’t able to get a on a new flight after hers was canceled because the ticket agent was ”the biggest democrat “.
I just want to know why do I have to accept and come to the middle when the left will treat someone this badly, just because of her uncle? Where is the tolerance of all people I’m supposed to have, when the left well vilified one of their own because of her uncle?
I’m told often that the republicans will not accept you if you don’t act the way they want, and this is how they act.
I know that not all democrats are this way, but many of the leadership of the party is this way.
So I just ask the one question;
Where is the tolerance?

I do have some respect for her because inspite of everything she will continue to love her cousin.

No comments: