Monday, August 11, 2008

What if?

So I want to know what would happen if there was a group out there that stated their goal was to harass any group that was donating to or supporting the Democratic Party. What kind of call to shut them down would be made? Would there be endless instigations into that group? Would the press sit by and not do any reporting on this? I would think not!But when there is a group with the stated purpose of doing this do Republicans, Nothing. Not even any coverage. So is there bias in the press. I have said so before, yup The question is why is the media bias towards Democrats? The only reason I can think of is Money. So long as the media gets to tell you how to think they make money and have power. This goes along with the lefts though process because the masses are too stupid to think for themselves and need to be lead by the balls by the elite. A true conservative wants you to get the information for yourself and think. You are in charge of your life.
I know I didn’t quote any source, I will get them posted later, but even if this is hypothetical, what do you think?
Thanks for listing to my rant

Update,
The group is called accountable America.
They sent out a warning letter and are listed by google as “dedicated to electing Democrats to the state legislature across America.”
So tell me were is the outrage?
If not that where is the coverage?
Michelle Malkin talks about it here.
It’s a good read
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/08/08/document-drop-the-accountable-america-warning-letter-targeting-gop-donors/

No comments: