Thursday, January 22, 2009

Liquor Laws

Doug is talking about the liquor laws again. Now we should look at them again because they are not reasonable, but I wanted to comment on the caller that said we need to redo our laws because we need to come in to the 20th century.
Now I want to know why we should want to do that, I was listing to the new generation WE, and they talk about the horrible stat the union is in and how everything is just so horrible. Now what I see is that the country on a whole is tilting more liberal and as it tips more that way the less strength the country seems to have. Now I know it is just in the last eight year since Mr. Bush was in office, just ask any liberal. Anyway the more the country leans liberal the less strength it has.
If this is the direction we are going, why would we want to join the 20th century? When the strength of America we foundered in so many of the practices that are looked down upon now?
So answer me do we really want to jioint the 10th century?

No comments: