Thursday, January 22, 2009

X96 morning shows

So I know I haven’t’ posted here in a long time. I just have been busier that snot. I just was listing to the radio on the way to work; now I haven’t listened to this program in a while. It’s an alternative music station and I listen to more talk radio now than a music stations.
Anyway, Listing to this station to this morning reminded me why I don’t listen to them anymore, and it would explain my shift to talk radio, since this morning show really dosent’t play much music and they are trying to be a talk show.
They had their lists this morning that they find annoying, and then tell us all. The impression given is that we all should feel this way.
So I listened to one host pontificate about right wing radio host using the term “redistributing the wealth”. Now of course he doesn’t want them to stop because he had a good argument that it wasn’t redistributing the wealth, he just feels that now the redistributing will be in towards middle class and not to the banks or the wealthy. So if you do feel it’s redistribution they why are you mad that they are using the term, because it would give a bad light on it?
I guess I feel that it you are going to agree that is redistribution then you really should complain when someone else uses that term.
But then again they are the ones on the radio and what would I know compared to their great knowledge, and why should I expect any kind of constancy.
Side note - how can it be redistribution when the fitly rich are the ones that pay the majority of the taxes and the new president will try and take more. The middle class or the poor don’t have the kind of money that they seam to think was taken for the big wigs.
Any way, I now remember why I don’t like listening to them; the hypocrisy is enough to make you puke.

No comments: